- Extensive Post-Graduate Training & Excels in the Fields of: ● Cosmetic Dentistry
- State-of-the-Art Technology for Optimum Patient Care & Comfort ● Computer Generated CEREC 1-Day Crowns for the Perfect Tooth Restoration
- DIPLOMATE, International Dental Implant Association ● Highest Status Awarded for Distinguished Implant Excellence
● General Dentistry
● Surgical Implant Placement
● Complex Restorative Dentistry
● Cutting-Edge Cone Beam 3D CT Technology for Precise Implant Placement
Why Bonding?Tooth bonding is used for a variety of purposes:
- Correcting a tooth gap.
- Covering discolorations.
- Repairing chipped/cracked teeth.
The Bonding ProcedureBonding takes approximately 30-60 minutes in a single visit to our office.
- First, we select a shade of composite resin that is as close as possible to the shade of your teeth.
- A liquid is then applied that helps the bonding material adhere to the teeth.
- The composite resin is applied to the teeth, smoothed into the desired shape and hardened with a high intensity light.
- After the resin has hardened, a few final touches are made, and the teeth being treated are polished until they resemble the other teeth.