- Extensive Post-Graduate Training & Excels in the Fields of: ● Cosmetic Dentistry
- State-of-the-Art Technology for Optimum Patient Care & Comfort ● Computer Generated CEREC 1-Day Crowns for the Perfect Tooth Restoration
- DIPLOMATE, International Dental Implant Association ● Highest Status Awarded for Distinguished Implant Excellence
● General Dentistry
● Surgical Implant Placement
● Complex Restorative Dentistry
● Cutting-Edge Cone Beam 3D CT Technology for Precise Implant Placement
A Dental Emergency Can Occur at Any TimeA dentist should be seen for a dental emergency if you are experiencing:
- A toothache
- A swollen face
- A broken or loose tooth
- A lost filling or crown (cap)
- Bleeding after having a tooth pulled
If you're in pain and can't wait for relief, we'll try to schedule an appointment immediately.
During normal business hours, call our office for a same day appointment.
For fastest response outside normal business hours follow the instructions on the dental office voicemail system.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss any aspect of your dental health – we don’t charge for giving advice!